Monday, May 7, 2012

Bring It On At The Beach | Cheerleading Photography







It was a busy, crazy and fun filled weekend as I had an absolute blast shooting The California All Stars Junior Mafia Cheerleading Team at their end of the season beach party. It totally smelled like teen spirit at Moonlight Beach in Encinitas! The sun was shining, and the team's energy was contagious. I tapped back into my High School cheer and coaching days and loved every minute of it. Yes, in case your wondering...once a cheerleader, ALWAYS a cheerleader. It's like a sorority and the sisterhood follows you for eva! Now here I am behind the lens,  photographing the tumbling, spirit fingers, and those enthusiastic smiles I used to give. Good times.

Thanks girls...and guys for such a fab and fun time. Looking forward to more where these came from.

If it's in your heart, it will show in your spirit. -Anonymous

Stay Jazzy

No comments:

Post a Comment